swingersung Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Who is the best Villain? Tao Pai Pai? Piccolo Daimoah, Pilaf etc. Dragon Ball Only!! [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/JCFTTD/just_communications.nid]Music[/URL] [EMAIL=swingersung@talk21.com]Email Me[/EMAIL] :cool:
Sephiroth Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 probably piccoro daimou, but I liked shen, he was hilarious....
Neo_ladie Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I havn't seen very many of the dragon ball episodes but of hte villans I do know of I would vote for King Piccolo.
Sephiroth Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neo_ladie [/i] [B]I havn't seen very many of the dragon ball episodes but of hte villans I do know of I would vote for King Piccolo. [/B][/QUOTE] erm, who is King piccolo? I only know of Piccoro Daimou in dragonball.... is that the name FUNi gave for him or something....
Guest Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I think piccoro diamou is be the best villian in DB
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I still think Taio Pai Pai is the best... he's so stupid yet he should have killed that darn Gokou! BAKA TAIO PAI PAI!
k9* Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 yeah king piccolo is want i've heard from funi. i haven't seen much, but my vote is piccolo daimo.
Justin Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 I'm with Safer and all those other people who picked Piccoro daimou... -Justin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now