Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which should I use?  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Which should I use?

    • [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=352212[/IMG]
      6
    • [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=360956[/IMG]
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Out of the two you are offering, I'd say the first. The second's background is cluttered.

Maybe all the monochromatics lately have been getting to me, but...methinks it's time to experiment with some new images, or new colors. Give it a shot--you seem do to well with effects already. :)
Posted
both are eh... but I'd keep the first one.. the 2nd one is too busy
Posted
Try making the colors match... and try not to keep patterns... Patterns always look odd and well... too planned... Too bland, with no variety... heh
Posted
Purple oil and burnt orange peel. Whoa...is this what people seen when they are high? oO;

OK, j/k, honestly! But yeah, you need just a tad more control over your color scheme. And magenta tends to turn people away.

Keep trying, though! Practice does you good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...