Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What skin do you use???  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. What skin do you use???

    • Liquid
      21
    • Industrial
      7
    • V6
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]Well I've only really just decided to swap to Liquid skin and I must say it is a funky change. It's pretty bright, but I like bright colours! :toothy: So I'll be keeping this one for a while until the next set of skins. It's very neat by the way ^_^;;[/color]
Posted
Industrial. Duh. The only thing thats worth using. it seems more prof. to me, thats why i use it. The others, meh, they aren't bad, just not my taste. What sucks about Industrial, is that you dont get the pop up pm message anymore, but it shows you everytime you hit the site anyway.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I myself use the V6 skin. The picture is pretty and I love the animated buttons and everything. I like the darker colors.

I went to liquid for a while, but it was too white and everything seemed plain. On industrial it's too gray. The only thing I liked about it was that you could see your ava at the top of the screen. ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[font=arial][size=1][color=blue]I am currently using Industrial Otaku, otherwise I use V6. I don't really like Liquid. Why, I don't know, I just don't like it. Industrial suits me, as does V6, I guess it just depends on my mood. lol. well there is my comment. :cool: ~*~Frogger~*~[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
[color=0099ff]Well, I'm using Liquid...I like it. =) Oh, and the whole light text thing has been fixed, so it's perfect now. I'm used to dark colours, but this one is pleasant, especially since I love light blue. ^_^[/color]
Posted
I've been using liquid pretty much since James put it on.. cos I was talking to him on AIM at the time, so I knew when it went on.. heh..

but yeah.. me likes it..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...