b3atr3d Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 [color=Red][size=1]I made a new banner...cause my other one's gettin' old...tell me what you think...[/size][/color]
Guest Jenni Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 like the colors, but its not all that diff from ur other one
treton_noir Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 *has a hard time seeing chi* why a brick wall? im not complaining. im just trying to understand your reasoning.
Syn Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 You need a plainer font, try arial or tahoma. Apart from that I quite like it, could have been bigger but its nice.
Boo Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 the txt aint so right on it, but o.t.t I like it :)
b3atr3d Posted February 27, 2003 Author Posted February 27, 2003 [COLOR=red][SIZE=1]Ooh, right...let's see now... I just changed the font; though I did like the other one better. I made the picture a bit bigger, and added a border...I didn't want to change Chi 'cause I liked how it was... Edit: Damnit, the border got messed up, ignore it... Edit 2: ...u.u... I'll fix it later...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
silentdeath Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 ok i like it but the text on the left is hardly legible!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now