Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I can't beleive it Sifl and Olly are in jail! NOOOOOOOOOO! my brotherin'! WHY!? below is a pic trust me Sifl and Olly are sooo related 2 me! I like to run around with the sock version of me too except I wear a doggy collar! BARK BARK! but my cousins are i jail NOOOO! here's a pic to prove it!

EDIT:I can't put up Sifl's pic cause it's separate from Olly's and I need someone to help me out on postin' it cause I can't put it on here it's on my floppy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kairi cloud [/i]
[B]I can't beleive it Sifl and Olly are in jail! NOOOOOOOOOO! my brotherin'! WHY!? below is a pic trust me Sifl and Olly are sooo related 2 me! I like to run around with the sock version of me too except I wear a doggy collar! BARK BARK! but my cousins are i jail NOOOO! here's a pic to prove it!

EDIT:I can't put up Sifl's pic cause it's separate from Olly's and I need someone to help me out on postin' it cause I can't put it on here it's on my floppy. [/B][/QUOTE]

I dont know whether you're jokin or not(I'm guessin that you are), but that pic is a screen cap from the opening video of every Sifl and Olly Show(man, I miss that show. :( )
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...