Syn Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I thought I might make a small image of some random tech looking pixel stuff. It was going to be bigger but I got bored so I just did that. You'll be seeing a lot more of this stuff in my avatars and banners and stuff so......*shrug*....what d'ya think ?
Subversive Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jenni [/i] [B]purple is eh..but it isnt bad [/B][/QUOTE] isn't your sig purple? Great work my man, I used to do pixel art too, but it felt tedious. I'd like to see more of your pixel stuff. ^^
Syk3 Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jenni [/i] [B]purple is eh..but it isnt bad [/B][/QUOTE] Kind of ironic. :rolleyes: Anyway, I can tell that you put a lot of work into the avatar, but it's not really my taste. Lines and text in front of a plain background isn't very appealing to me...but don't take it personal - this is just me. :)
Syn Posted March 1, 2003 Author Posted March 1, 2003 Its no avatar or meant for any specific purpose, its just me trying out some pixel stuff, i'd add some of that stuff on a wall or banner or something like that, not use it on its own.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now