eleanor Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 This is my first banner, i just wanted to know how good it was...or something. I didn't put any test 'cause I couldn't think of anything to put, and I didn't want to put "anime_gurl" on it.
Guest Chris Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [color=green]it's very good, but i dier need of some text. the right side is too empty. very good job, other than that.[/color]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Grrr.....your first banner....is ten times as good as my first banner....geeze....not fair....everyones first banners are better than mine.... I like it. I think the edges are pretty cool. :D
Booboo Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I really like it's way better then my first banner....argggggg... well anyway put some text on it, it will look awsome. 9.5/10.(.5 taken off for your first banner being 10,000 better than mine. J/K 10/10. Great Job, keep up the good work)
eleanor Posted March 1, 2003 Author Posted March 1, 2003 I added some text, even though they're pretty corny.
Guest Chris Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=green]very nice, but try making the text white.[/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=skyblue]Wow that's your first banner? Its awesome! Hehe compared with other first banners, heck even non-first banners, this is really good![/color]
GinnyLyn Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 *is in awe* How are you people getting that banner edge like that? I've seen several of you do it but... OK, if you don't want to broadcast your secret, please pm me about it at least! *is still in awe*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now