Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first banner, i just wanted to know how good it was...or something. I didn't put any test 'cause I couldn't think of anything to put, and I didn't want to put "anime_gurl" on it.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]it's very good, but i dier need of some text. the right side is too empty. very good job, other than that.[/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Grrr.....your first banner....is ten times as good as my first banner....geeze....not fair....everyones first banners are better than mine....

I like it. I think the edges are pretty cool. :D
Posted
I really like it's way better then my first banner....argggggg... well anyway put some text on it, it will look awsome. 9.5/10.(.5 taken off for your first banner being 10,000 better than mine. J/K 10/10. Great Job, keep up the good work)
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]very nice, but try making the text white.[/color]
Posted
*is in awe*

How are you people getting that banner edge like that? I've seen several of you do it but...

OK, if you don't want to broadcast your secret, please pm me about it at least!

*is still in awe*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...