Syn Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 The new splash for dbzxl. I was making a different one but I stupidly screwed it up, this one isnt bad. Nice and simple in my eyes.
silentdeath Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 simple yes and very well done. the colors go together well (exept maybe the picture) and i love the enter button!
Guest Jenni Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I'd have to see it with the total layout to make an accurate judgement....
silentdeath Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 lol, so you noticed too? we do need to see the layout before judging it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now