Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did anyone have this Enix masterpiece on their lovable gameboy color?

I do, I just wanted to discuss it with some other people, infact I feel like playing this game now...
Posted
Is that the linkable one, where you can play either as the Girl or the Boy?

In that case, yes, I have that game. Or did. (Ever since we moved, things kept disappearing.) I recall getting to the second or third level. Prolly the only thing that bugged me was not being able to see [i]my[/i] characters during a battle. It was pretty ok for the short time I had it. :)
Posted
No, thats the second, I never got that one. The first looks better to me anyway, I used to train for hours. I'd fight my friend, but he wasn't even a match for me.
Posted
Dragon Warrior Monsters was really good. I love the Dragon Warrior series, so being able to build up monsters I'd beaten up in the normal series was pretty fun heh.

I'm looking forward to the GBA version.
Posted
My friend let me borrow it, so I've played it. I didn't beat it, I got pretty far though. Graphics, I can't say anything really. There like most GB games.

The gameplay was good, I'm still surprised I didn't beat it. The plot I didn't quite understand at first, then my friend told me about it, so I played it more.

I hope I can buy the game so I can beat it, and make another file trying the girl. I always do that to these kind of games.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]My friend let me borrow it, so I've played it. I didn't beat it, I got pretty far though. Graphics, I can't say anything really. There like most GB games.

The gameplay was good, I'm still surprised I didn't beat it. The plot I didn't quite understand at first, then my friend told me about it, so I played it more.

I hope I can buy the game so I can beat it, and make another file trying the girl. I always do that to these kind of games. [/B][/QUOTE]

Once again you're speaking of the second game....I never got that one. I've beaten the first and have a good current team, I thought maybe I could compare it to someones, but evidently I am the only one with the stinking game.
Posted
Don't fret I got it, the original not 2. My party used to consist of Darkdranium (SP) Divinegon, and GoldSlime It was nuts they all had level 99 and maxed out stats, nothing could touch me. I started over though, now my party is a Kingslime, GoldSlime, and a Coatal (SP) What are you running for a team?
Posted
I currently (just checked) am using a Goldslime, DracoLord2, and a whiteking...I think for somekinda boss combo. I beat MMT with them all around lv 35 :naughty:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...