Lia Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 *steams* u...u....u....U KISSED ME! *turns around and slaps him* grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr UR GOING DOWN *takes out sledge hammer again and bashes him on the head* u punch me then kiss me! OI VEY!
Lia Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 and by the way...yes i did see that mystic -.-'
The Darkness Bu Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 heh funny *psych powers taking over* aaahhh i'm not old enough to witness psych yet!!!! *bannana appears on the floor* phew ssj chic:hehe feal the rath of my..aaaahhhhh.....*weak voice*stick hehe whoopsie
Lia Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 im going to ignore the fact that u hit me....
Turkey Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Hey! Where's my 'Launcher? I need it to blow up this place!:flaming:
Lia Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]Hey! Where's my 'Launcher? I need it to blow up this place!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] *wacks him with tuna fish* BWUAha!
The Darkness Bu Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 where...did you get...the..fish??? *stars blankly*
Turkey Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Mmmm:tasty: FISH! *Bites the fish off ssjchic's hand* Mmmmm!
Emcew Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 *Walks over to the other guy that Darkness Bu and punches him.* I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BUG SSJ CHIC!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Lia Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i] [B]*Walks over to the other guy that Darkness Bu and punches him.* I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BUG SSJ CHIC!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] oh really? i feel priveledged... -.-'
Lia Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 -.-' i'm being priveledged by a newbie...o well! *hugs him* YAY I'M PRIVELEDGED! *runs off screaming into the padded room party*
MysticBabe Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 I haven't posted here for like DAYS and it barely has grown!!! what is wrong with you peoplke???? lol, j/k whats up? nevermind, ignore that question, i already know.:rolleyes:
MysticBabe Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 :cross: and what was the point of that, :flaming: lol:D
Emcew Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 hehe, I hope she feels priveladged :o I can't spell right now --^
Seifer Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Hellow everyone one! Im here to raise my pos....err....dance to some mackdaddyish music. :laugh:
Emcew Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 ya, cuz all we are here to do is raise... oops I mean dance ^_^:D
Seifer Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Lets play umbrella roulette!!! (In case your not familiar with that you get 6 umbralles that are the kinda that pop out when you hit a button and 5 are fixed to where they dont pop out and then you take turns puuting it about a centimeter away from your nose and pushing the button. It can actually be pretty painfull.)
The Darkness Bu Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 aaahhh it's just a little party to raise..uh i mean raise money for the living people after the plane incidint
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now