• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Darkness Bu [/i]
[B]theres anything you can think of

this a party for alot of posting it is to rais your post count

so anyway

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

If thats the case, it's considered SPAM... which generally isn't accepted... at least make this thing make sense if you are going to do it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

If thats the case, it's considered SPAM... which generally isn't accepted... at least make this thing make sense if you are going to do it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I've got it! Let's turn this into another crazy Dating Game!!! Just kidding!! I don't know what to turn this into...

gulps all 30 down again.

I got a *HIC* story to tell everyone
*hic*
Once upon a time there was a young boy named Emcew. Emcew was 14 years old and lived in Wherever, Somewhere. While walking home from school one day, a Pink evil devil jumped out from behind a rock and tackled Emcew to the ground. But just when he was about to let out a scream for help, Emcew realized that the Pink evil devil was only licking his face, not trying to bite it off. At that moment, Emcew decided to keep the Pink evil devil as a pet. And on the way home he decided to name his pet Pink evil devil ''Darkness Bu.'' When Emcew and his new pet finally got home, guess who was standing on the front porch? That's right, it was Emcew's mother, Emcess. And boy was she surprised to see a Pink evil devil following Emcew into the yard! ''What in world is that?'' shouted Emcess. ''It's a Pink evil devil,'' answered Emcew. ''Dah, I can see that, Emcew, but what on earth is it doing here?'' said Emcess. ''It's my new pet!'' answered Emcew. ''Oh you think so do you?'' remarked Emcess. ''I wouldn't get your hopes up. You know how your father hates Pink evil devils. But, well, I suppose you can keep him until your father comes home.'' And with that Emcew grabbed Darkness Bu by the scruff of the neck and led his new pet into the house--even though he knew his father was probably going to dissaprove. Once in the house, Emcew and Darkness Bu played and played, that is until Emcew's favorite television show, ''Dragonball Z,'' started. At that point Emcew forgot all about Darkness Bu having an unsupervised run of the house. That is until half way through ''Dragonball Z,'' when Emcew was brought back to reality when he heard his father shout, ''CRAP!! Emcew! Get your *** in the den...NOW!!'' With that Emcew rushed into the den to see what all the fuss was about. When he entered the den, there stood his father, Emad, pointing toward the rug. ''Will someone please explain that?'' asked his father. Then, as Emcew followed his father's finger to where it was pointing, he instantly knew what his father was so upset about. There, smack dab in the middle of the rug, was the biggest pile of evil devil doo-doo he had ever seen! ''I don't EVEN want to know how that got there,'' said Emad. ''But you had better get it cleaned up now! And you had better get rid of whatever it is that could have done such a thing!'' Well, knowing his father as well as he did, Emcew knew there was no sense even asking his father if he could keep Darkness Bu for a pet. So without hesitation, Emcew set out to find where Darkness Bu was hiding. After a few minutes of looking, Emcew discovered Darkness Bu crouched beneath the table that Emcew did his collecting on. ''Come on, Darkness Bu, it's time to find you a new home. And hey, don't look at me that way, I'm not the one who did the dirty deed on the rug!'' scolded Emcew. ''Thanks to you I'll never get to have my own pet evil devil!! And with that Emcew led Darkness Bu out of the house and down to the local Pet Habitat. They had a pet section and Emcew knew the owner would find Darkness Bu a good home. So after saying good-bye to Darkness Bu, and thanking the owner of Pet Habitat, Emcew walked backed home and attempted to dround his sorrows by slamming down a half dozen glasses of milks. But Emcew's pitty party came to an abrupt end when his father reminded him about the mess he had neglected to clean up. And low and behold, midway through the clean-up, Emcew suddenly became thankful that someone else was going to have to do it from now on. The End.
*HIC*