Spikey Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 I needed to test an avatar, so I'll put it up here. It's from Suikoden II.
PiroMunkie Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]The picture itself is not bad, but the quality of the file it pretty low. It could probably use a border, too. :)[/color][/size]
GinnyLyn Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 I'll have to agree with Piro here. He reminds me of Serge from ChronoCross, for some odd reason. oO;
Semjaza Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 I don't know why, considering Serge is so incredibly ugly (his eyes freak me out too) lol. I agree with Piro, but you get some bonus points because it's from Suikoden III :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now