Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I had this idea, I know its been done before, it has to have been. But anyway, I thought it looked pretty cool, took me a while to get it to look right, but anyway, what do you think ?

I call it "peeping Kenji" ^_^
Posted
Kind of a funny shape for a scope, the overall affect is ok though, the most needed improvement would be the text, it would look better if you used letters instead of symbols (well I think you used symbols anyway.)

Reverence-out>>
Posted
like a microscop, telescope etc. ya know. The thing you have on a sniper rifle as well ;p

Really nice. Something diff from what you normally make ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...