Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I thought i would hsare with you my first real successful render using 3d studio max. I have created a mini city with my newfounds skills. I plan to render a picture of central Christchurch too. Anyhow, here is my first city render :D
Posted
Lose the sphere part outside that building because it looks pretty silly, and that mud pit thing o.0;

Apart from that its nice.
Posted
The mud pit was supposed to be a symbol of the city being incomplete. The sphere was a bad Idea, anyway, here is a render without them Unfortunately I didn't save the last steps, so this one looks slightly different.
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]Heh, it reminds me of the PilotWings 64 cities. Nice work, especially if you're just beginning on 3D programs. ^_^[/b][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...