TheShinje Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 I thought i would hsare with you my first real successful render using 3d studio max. I have created a mini city with my newfounds skills. I plan to render a picture of central Christchurch too. Anyhow, here is my first city render :D
Syn Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 Lose the sphere part outside that building because it looks pretty silly, and that mud pit thing o.0; Apart from that its nice.
TheShinje Posted March 4, 2003 Author Posted March 4, 2003 The mud pit was supposed to be a symbol of the city being incomplete. The sphere was a bad Idea, anyway, here is a render without them Unfortunately I didn't save the last steps, so this one looks slightly different.
Frankie Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 thats cool... i like that i cant do 3d. . . (the only reson for that is that i dont have a program for it) but that looks cool
Red Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]Heh, it reminds me of the PilotWings 64 cities. Nice work, especially if you're just beginning on 3D programs. ^_^[/b][/color][/size]
TheShinje Posted March 5, 2003 Author Posted March 5, 2003 Im glad you like them, anyway, here is the completed scene, With Christchurch Cathedral trown in for a bit of a challenge!
Dan L Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 hey, pretty good.. I pretty much gave up on 3D software when I couldn't get the advanced stuff to work the way I wanted.. heh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now