Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I really stink at anime. I need to know how to get started. I used to be pretty good but I forgot everything.:laugh: Shut up!:bawl:
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
That where i come in. I love anime and to draw anime but i stink at writing anime BUT i'm no.1 wirter at theotaku.com so maybe we can help ecah other? I would like to start my own anime show some day!
Posted
Drawing tip: Start with the eyes, it makes it easier to place the rest of the head in proportion, so I've found out, then it's easier to get the body in proportion. Use pencil line guides too.

Hope that's the kind of help you wanted, also, try google.com for "how to draw anime sites", there's a ton of them!
Posted
If you think I draw good enough (look at my other threads), DRAW THE EYES FIRST NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY ELSE SAYS. I know that in all the "How to Draw Manga/Anime" things it tells you to draw the shape of the head first and then put the eyes in. I thought that method was horrible. Actually, when I first started drawing I was horrible. But after I practiced A LOT (key words there), I thought I drew okay.
Make sure that the head is proportional to the body, so it doesn't look messed up. Always see if you drew the hair so that it made the skull look normal (many people draw it way too thin). When you draw a sideways view, make sure that the chin goes out a bit unless you're drawing a little kid.
That's all I can think of right now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...