SapphireKumamon Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 I don't know if this has been asked already, but here goes. Is Bugsy a boy or girl? I always thought Bugsy was a male, but a close friend of mine says he's female. All replies are appreciated.
Bremma Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 Im pretty sure Bugsy is a guy. DOnt whap me for this , but I dont know how willing a girl woudl me to trail bugs to that extent. Plue, he looks more guyish.
Nerdsy Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Bugsy is a boy. I don't remember who says it, but someone in his town refers to Bugsy as a "he". Ask around, you'll find him or her. If I were to suggest a place to look, try the Gym. And I think he was also referred to as male in the show, but I didn't catch all of that episode, and I wasn't really paying attention.[/COLOR]
boredchick Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 Yeah, I'm pretty sure Bugsy is a guy as well. I remember watching the episode with him in it, and I remember being shocked at the fact that he was a guy (his hair is really too long). I could be wrong as well (with the way I pay attention to things) but I'm kinda sure Bugsy is a guy.
Kei Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 [color=royalblue]I assure you that Bugsy is a boy. There's a certain point in the game while in Azalea Town where he is referred to as such. I also vaugely remember that he was called a boy in the show, but it's hazy. I also think that it might be in the Trainer's Guide that comes with the game. Somebody could check. But, I'm pretty sure he's a guy.[/color]
Guest The Bouncer Posted March 9, 2003 Posted March 9, 2003 I always thought he was a girl. But i guess he is a boy. but he looks kinda girly to me
GuyYouMetOnline Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 He's a boy. All the guides I have refer to him as a male.
Desbreko Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 [color=indigo]Uh, yeah, I think it's generally agreed upon that Bugsy is a guy. I don't see any reason to keep this open, though, if it's just going to have people posting the same thing in it over and over again. [img]http://www.angelfire.com/alt/desbreko/Lock.gif[/img] Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts