CoolGuy_2000 Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 :) My head is full of all the knowledge necessary to answer most of ur questions.So bring them on:cool: :cool:
Shinigami Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 what do wish to acomplish with this thread? what is the truth about duo being gay?
Zero-Sama Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Fine,What's the Range of the sensors on the GM mass production unit?And it isn't impossable to know,Because i do!
Sephiroth Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 why are you making these threads? you made one in dragonball also, there really is no use for these kinds of threads as all they cause are arguments....
No-Name Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 what is the name of the main character and the girl in gundam x smart guy?
Kottonknot Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Uh, this is a serious question, and I need an answer, quickly. How many eps in Gundam X?
Transtic Nerve Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B]Uh, this is a serious question, and I need an answer, quickly. How many eps in Gundam X? [/B][/QUOTE] 39
Shy Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Hi Coolguy, I'm Shyguy! I don't have any questions but welcome to the boards.
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 im going to take sephiroth's advice, but for my sake ill ask you this: how many gundams were made??? i want the grand total from 0079 - Turn A lets see you know that smart guy
CoolGuy_2000 Posted September 13, 2001 Author Posted September 13, 2001 :) Sorry don't know that one but if u do and would like to share that info I would be more than grateful.Thanx:)
Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 :ball: yea is duo gay and how many gundams r there plus moblie suits?:ball:
Single H Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Why Wufei name his mobile suit after his dead wife, Nataku? If that's not enough, who is Trowa Barton's niece? Tallgeese is originally who's mobile suit? Who is Preventer Wind? Try to answer all, I'll be here all week.
No-Name Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 i hate ppl actin like they no evrything about anime yet all they watch is dubs that dont give u the full story. ya, gundam x is 39 eps, im only on eps. 4 tho, must keep downloading!
BondFanatic Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 What is the name of the episode [I]after[/I] the episode where Lalah Sune and Amuro first meet?
Shinigami Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 if you ask me, this guy has a lot of questions to answer and he isn't doing his job. HELLO? Are you there? ...leave a question after the beep... okay, i do know some things, but the knowledge i have is only about Gundam Wing. I do know somethings on Endless Waltz, but i am not saying to ask me questions. if i happen to be on and you are too, then feel free to ask me anything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now