GhostofSalvtore Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 A friend of mine has a game that he is developing and stuff, and he just got started doing all the programming and I joined and made a model of sword I drew . It was my 1st try at 3d designing so I don't know if its really any good or not. So don't hate cuz I am just gettin in to this.
Posthumous Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [size=1][color=teal][b]That's phat!I like the colors and the shape of the sword.The wooded handle makes it look older. I just look the tip where it curves in and out.[/b][/color][/size]
TheShinje Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 I like that.did you use 3d max or other software? It's a really cool job for a first go. Nice work.
GhostofSalvtore Posted March 8, 2003 Author Posted March 8, 2003 I was at a friends house and he has blender.
Subversive Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 Nice concept, can't wait to see when polished up ^^
Guest Chris Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [color=green]nice, don't like the color though. it makes it look unrealistic. it's a very good job. keep it up.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now