Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Question


Recommended Posts

Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Ok. In the attachment is a map. I have the original so it is bigger, so just imagine the picture as bigger.

Where all the outlins of borders are, I want to put lines there. I want to "re-draw" the map so I can edit things in it. After drawing in the borders, I want to get rid of the original map. Now there are two problems:

1. I can't even draw the lines in Photoshop where I want to do this. Should I draw the lines in MS Paint? and then open it in Photoshop?

2. How would I get rid of the original map, but at the same time keeping the borders I drew in?
Posted
You'd obviously have to use the pencil tool, zoomed in, to do the borders. And then you'd have to make all the sections the same color then use the magic wand tool then cut, make sure the layer isnt flattened though.

Thats the quickest way I can see >>;
Posted
[color=#808080]If I were you, I'd make a new layer and use bezier curves to redraw the map. Then, once you've done that, you can delete the layer with the map on it.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...