Adam Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 Welcome to our newest site here at theOtaku.com. The Arena. Basically, it's a mixture of sparring, a game show, and fan fiction rolled into one. Two contestants enter the arena to duel on a question. Only one leaves the winner. [url]http://arena.theOtaku.com[/url] The first question is one I personally was curious about: Who would win, Sephiroth or Sesshomaru. Someone emailed me this question once for Ask Adam so I can't take all the credit. ^_^ Best, -Adam
Heaven's Cloud Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 [color=indigo]I think this is a really cool idea, especially if you get a lot of fics.[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 [COLOR=003399]I give you another year, and you'll have every setion from here to the moon :p s'really neat Adam ^^;; *thumbs up* [size=1]I just don't like the Sephy pic.... that one's tooo over-used...[/size][/COLOR]
Flash Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 Very awesome. I can't wait to see a really powerful match up... Something like God Gundam against Evangelion 01! That'd be awesome. Make that your next match, Adam. ;)
Justin Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 God Gundam would so take Evangelion Unit 01 to town. Then he'd buy him a T-shirt. Anyway, I looked at the new section this morning before school, I think I'll add my own fan fiction on shortly. I like it. EDIT: I just submitted my fan fic. It's kind of dumb to begin, but the ending is of personal significance to me. -Justin
Mei Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 Ohh.....coolio..OO Love it!^^ Gonna have a lot going on in there ya know?
Adam Posted March 12, 2003 Author Posted March 12, 2003 Good lord. The first day it's launched and there's like a zillion arena fiction entries for me to approve. -_-
Spikey Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 [COLOR=blue]I have looked at it and I must say, you have done very good. I think I'll submit something here soon.[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 Heh, poor Adam. More stuff to work on when and if he gets a chance. :rotflmao: [spoiler]And people wonder why I gave up the Otaku/Digimon section.[/spoiler] :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now