Circ Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 Here's the deal: I'm currently bored out of my mind with nothing to do. I'm not feeling like working on any of my sites but I want to make layouts. Then I noticed many people on otakuboards ran blogs on Blogspot and such with the boring default skins. I'll take requests for any types of blog layout. Just tell me which kind of picture you'd like to get, and if you care or not about pop-ups and fake iframes. I do not offer too much service once the layout have been worked out, so don't expect any fix if you somehow mess with the coding. If you ask for specific anime layout (except yu-gi-oh), I'll ask that you point me to some pictures. Other than that, you can expect about anything from me. Showcase: [i]Featuring (HP group blog)[/i] [URL=http://featuring.pitas.com/]Current version[/URL] [URL=http://featuring.pitas.com/v1.html]1rst version[/URL] [URL=http://featuring.pitas.com/v2.html]2nd version[/URL] [i]Others[/i] [URL=http://circeus.free.fr/]Collective[/URL] [URL=http://circeus.pitas.com/]Blog[/URL] [URL=http://carnethp.free.fr/]Fanfic Archive[/URL] [URL=http://www.digitalgoodies.fr.st]Digital Goodies[/URL]
Subversive Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 Wow those are some pretty cool sites there, I always wanted to do something but couldn't make layouts like that. You gots mad skills man!
b3atr3d Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [color=Red][size=1]Wow. Cool. I suck at making blogs templates, I like the HP ones...[/size][/color]
silentdeath Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 yeah those are great,i'll request one but it will be a little while.
Posthumous Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Those are awesome...seriously All of them are good, especially Digital Goodies, ROTF! ^.^;;[/b][/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I like them, I'm going to request one in a little while.[/COLOR]
spike speigel Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 Well, I'm bored with my Blog layout. I'll request one after I find some pics.
Circ Posted March 31, 2003 Author Posted March 31, 2003 I'm still waiting those requests... :therock:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now