OtakuBoards

Hero's Quest (RPG)

Psycho

Okay, let me explain the rules: you create a hero with the form below. You start out with a bronze sword and 100 bions (bis=abbreviation). You can buy a new weapon, armor, or items when I post a shop on this forum. I will post a training hall sometimes where you can train to get stronger and a higher health level (you start with 20 health). You might win something if I like how you've been fighting:smirk:. Now I might start a tournament sometimes and the prize will be a hell of a good weapon:D! You can challenge another Hero and the battle will go like this you choose your attacks and the opponent chooses their's, I'll decide who won (but be fair when choosing attacks you can choose five). When you think you're strong enough you can challenge me...

Name:
Magic Power (look on the bottom of the post):
Strength or Defense (the thing you want an advantage of):

Magic Spells (pick one): Freeze, Burn, Super Blast,Shield, Shock, Clone (you can use a spell once every battle).

P.S. I won't show my character, he's a "boss";).

I already posted a message saying that I cancelled that one! I said I'm sorry in that one!:mad: Could you please Join Safer Cloud? I need more members:(. By the way, the first three people to join get a golden sword as their starting weapon (attack power is awesome!!!). The second three get a silver sword (Attack power is pretty good and its lowers opponents defense:D)
So please sign up people:(!!! I'll post a shop after 6 people join.

Ok, you three are the people with the golden swords, the next three will have the silver sword:). Let me show you how a battle works:

Psycho (Enter five moves):

Kick
Sword stab
Block
Slash
Slash

Ace:

Clone
Clone kicks, Origanal kicks
Double Slash (clones evaporate after 3rd move)
Punch
Slash

Description of battle (I make this part after I see the moves):

Kick made contact, threw Ace off coordination. Couldn't use Clone. Ace punched. Psycho hit, Psycho attacks with Sword Stab, Ace dodged. Ace used Clone, Psycho Slashed. Ace used Double Kick, Psycho blocked. Psycho Slashed, Critical hit!!! Ace used Double slash, Clone evaporates. Psycho has no moves, Ace used slash. Winner: DRAW!!!

So you get the Idea, depends how I see the situation and on the character's stats and Items. Items don't take an extra turn. Have fun, practice if you want!:D ;)

First of all, (another thing I forgot to say :blush: ) all members are trainees when they join. There are 6 ranks total: Trainee, Rookie, Warrior, Hero, Master, Boss. You raise a rank when you either win a tournament or when I think you are ready to be the next rank. When you're a boss (like me:D) you have the right to judge battles if asked (I'm kinda the default version of a judge). It's hard to get to a Boss rank, but it is worth it!!!

Second, I made up a feature that allows you to get a partner. Once in a while I'll post a mercenary, you'll be able to buy them for the amount of bions needed. Mercenaries add new attacks and are like a back up fighter if you die.

Third, there's two versions of me: Ace, who's a Boss and only comes out when either challenged or when he sees a worthy opponent;). Psycho is the other who acts as a shop owner, judge, tournament judge, etc.

P.S. Hope you like my RPG:D!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey phsyco! dont i get a golden sword, i was the one who first joined you know.

AND can u list my attacks? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, you have a golden sword, and these are everybody's trainee attacks:
Kick
Punch
Slash
Stab
Block
Shield Block(if you have a shield)
Jump
Jump Kick
Spell (you know what I mean)

That's about it.

P.S. Could you guys put your bio's in your signature? And also you can challenge Psycho if you want:D.