OtakuBoards

Transformers

gouf

Gundam already has it's own forum.....................

Anyway, there is no need for this. Make a transformers thread.

If by some miracle it gets 700 posts that are all of high quality, maybe someone would see the need for a forum. I doubt that will happen, so really you're just stuck with making a thread and hoping it interests people.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]uhh how about not because there are some "mecha robots" that i wish were never invented and then theres Gundam wich desveres it own fourm [/B][/QUOTE]

Gundam deserves to be beaten with a stick... what a horrible bunch of no-good shows they are...

Anyway, you can make a TF thread in the Movies/Music/TV forum. Or hell, even in the anime forum because the original TFs, with the exception only of the American Transformers, are animes from Japan. Both have been done already in both forums. Just follow suit.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Gundam deserves to be beaten with a stick... what a horrible bunch of no-good shows they are...
[/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1]
:O
YOU WILL EAT THOUGHS WORDS! *Beep beep, looks at watch.* After Desert! But I mean, there is already a gundam forum. But Macross Robotech, Evangelion, and other shows like Nadesico all together might make a successful forum. Oh, and TN, i think Domons going to slaughter you and devour your remains in a blind rage of your mockery, good day ^_^.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I wouldn't class Nadesico as a mecha anime- the Estevaleses only play a small part in it.

The Last Transformers thread that was up got less than 20 replies before falling into obscurity. I don't think there's enough of a demand for it.

Mind you, making new forums can encourage people to post in them. Going back to the Evangelion idea- if there isn't something to post about it in, people won't, so it'll seem like there's less demand than there may be for a particular anime. In a single thread in the Anime Lounge there isn't much encouragement for a particularly deep discussion, and people will tend to only give their generalised views on something. With a sub-forum or whatever, there's more scope to expand into things you may not have thought about before. There are a lot of discussion points in Evangelion.

That said, I still don't think Transformers has that great a demand. And Evangelion probably doesn't either (well, not here particularly).