OtakuBoards

A lot of help with a little less violence

Ice Dragon v2

i have this stupid b!tch thats annoying the hell outta me ever since the school year started. my friends tell me to ignore him n forget about it but sooner or later im gonna cap this guy for all i care. i dont care if he has a family, i just want him dead. my g/f tells me to lay off n forget about him n says hes not worth it. n just this morning, i nearly got physical with him. i already got suspended from fighting before n i dont wanna get kicked out again. so do u guys have an advice before i completely snap?????

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] U good with Black Magic?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol. No i have some REAL advice. Some idiot did this to me. Beat the §hit outta him when no one sees u. Do it in secrect. That is what i did and i frinkin beat the **** outta the kid.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]i have this stupid b!tch thats annoying the hell outta me ever since the school year started. my friends tell me to ignore him n forget about it but sooner or later im gonna cap this guy for all i care. i dont care if he has a family, i just want him dead. my g/f tells me to lay off n forget about him n says hes not worth it. n just this morning, i nearly got physical with him. i already got suspended from fighting before n i dont wanna get kicked out again. so do u guys have an advice before i completely snap????? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Just...try not to do anything drastic. If you do...you'll end up regretting it for your entire life.

I personally don't know what you can do. Whenever I've disagreed with someone, I've always kind of been surrounded by friends...and so...I guess that helped me ignore them.

I don't really know what you can do, except avoid this person.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]

lol. No i have some REAL advice. Some idiot did this to me. Beat the §hit outta him when no one sees u. Do it in secrect. That is what i did and i frinkin beat the **** outta the kid. [/B][/QUOTE]
secret fights involves the police
now i dont wanna get a police record

[B]
secret fights involves the police
now i dont wanna get a police record [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow]That'z why u do the orange curse....U write the name of the person u want to be cursed, but u HAVE TO WRITE IN ON WHERE THE STEM WAS CUT OFF!!! This is VERY IMPORTANT! If u write it on the wrong place, the curse will back fire. Now, u go up and put the orange in the person's chimney. Now, as the orange rots, so will the person who's name u wrote. After it is decayed to the point where it is totaly black, the person will die.[/color]

Annoy him back. its not that hard. if he comes up to bother you when your with your friends use the old but still fun-to-use expression. "Was that the wind" I still use that sometmes...

[B]do u realize on how many times i told him to get lost?????
that was my first option
but ill try again
if he EVERS, follows my @$$, i WILL cap him
i can always call my cuz (no, not Eternal Jehuty)
its very nice to have a relative that works as a sniper:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]*sigh* What is it with you Americans and "capping" people? Why instantly reach for the gun?

It's only a waste of your own life. You don't want to sink down to this guy's level...you have to be the bigger man than him.

You need to get creative. You need to annoy him back...get your friends to annoy him even...

You gotta find ways to make him so annoyed that he will leave you alone. It's better to do to him what he's doing to you...than to sink even lower and do something stupid.[/color]

ignoring is worst thing you could possibly do..trust me..i got bullied all my life..i simply took the advise what my mom told me..ignore them..

confront them. if not work, kick yourself out again..but do it right next time by kicking his nut sacks off.

[B]no offense matt, but i dont believe in curses, black magic n other stuff like that [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Okay, I respect ur belieifs, but if u have no other options u have something to fall back on....hehe:devil: [/color]

No offense to you man but anyone who settles things with a gun is doing nothing but showing everyone how big a coward you are. Im not saying this to piss you off its the truth. Theres many other ways to settle this. With al the crap that is going on today no one even needs to joke about "capping" someone. Only coawards shoot people they cant get along with. I beg you to not lower yourself to that level.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow]That'z why u do the orange curse....U write the name of the person u want to be cursed, but u HAVE TO WRITE IN ON WHERE THE STEM WAS CUT OFF!!! This is VERY IMPORTANT! If u write it on the wrong place, the curse will back fire. Now, u go up and put the orange in the person's chimney. Now, as the orange rots, so will the person who's name u wrote. After it is decayed to the point where it is totaly black, the person will die.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm going to try that...:devil: :smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]No offense to you man but anyone who settles things with a gun is doing nothing but showing everyone how big a coward you are. Im not saying this to piss you off its the truth. Theres many other ways to settle this. With al the crap that is going on today no one even needs to joke about "capping" someone. Only coawards shoot people they cant get along with. I beg you to not lower yourself to that level. [/B][/QUOTE]

Preach it...

"Guns are for pussies" (excuse the language, it's a quote)

Physical and mechanical violence is never the answer... all you have to do is scare him... he seems more annoying than... uhh bullying... I just get an attitude with them... scare the little boy... but with yourself.... don't scare him with a weapon... esspecially not a gun.. if you are going to use a weapon, use a sword :) like me

Guest Master O Beans
ICE - I cannot believe you would ever want to use a gun...

...WHEN YOU'VE GOT CHOPPERS!!
Me get on over Comm. units.

*not to worry Ice, I got this one under control*
me loads missles and other shi!t that goes "BOOM" onto chopper..
*You're clear for take off*

Hmm, now me just need coordinates of this loser....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]ICE - I cannot believe you would ever want to use a gun...

...WHEN YOU'VE GOT CHOPPERS!!
Me get on over Comm. units.

*not to worry Ice, I got this one under control*
me loads missles and other shi!t that goes "BOOM" onto chopper..
*You're clear for take off*

Hmm, now me just need coordinates of this loser.... [/B][/QUOTE]
first off
choppers were rental
$1000 per hour
n i dont know on where this @$$ monkey lives
but thanx for the cheerup

Guest Master O Beans
[B]
first off
choppers were rental
$1000 per hour
n i dont know on where this @$$ monkey lives
but thanx for the cheerup [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, well - I like ya, but not enough to spend $1000/hour! Geeze!:eek: ....but perhaps I can send in a pack of rabid llamas....they go for quite cheap these days...just as babygirl...I unleashed an entire herd on her! Muhahahaa!

Guest Master O Beans
[B]i have my own dedfinition of decapitate (permanently injure the bastard)
if things go real smooth tomorrow, then ill be a happy person
if not, then im gonna ask one of my friends to hold me back [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh! me laughs. There is only one definition for Decapitation....to cut off someones' head!!!

FREEEEEEEEEDDOOOOOOMMM!!!!!! -William Wallice,seconds before losing his head.:eek: