Ryan Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 What is your favorite Anime T.V. Show?? Tenchi?DBZ?Sailor Moon?Gundam Wing?Express your opinion in \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ Poll Time #1!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 OMG no im think im seeing double do u realize that mztik gohan just put up the same exact topic??? come on ppl
Matt.D Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [color=rainbow] I know it's not the best, but my fav is Digimon.[/color]
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 Im going with Digimon, but Sailor Moon is a close second, why isnt the catogory "Other" up there, there are more animes you know!! For ex. Cardcaptors!
Ryan Posted September 11, 2001 Author Posted September 11, 2001 oops!sorry Anime Girl i should of put of other. I will do that for \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ Poll Time #2! Sorry and thanx for telling me this.
Kottonknot Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 Hey, what a surprise...Cartoon Network gayness. People, there's more anime out there than the cut up **** you see on Toonami or whatever it is. Out of those, it's UNCUT Gundam Wing, preferably fansubbed, not the crap you see on CN. And yeah, there should be an "Other" category. My favourite anime not included on this poll is Serial Experiments Lain.
MysticBabe Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 Dragonball by far, and the dude lay off, the dudes a newbie, he probably doesn't know that DBZ is dubbed, i sure didn't till i got here.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 well at least theres a digimon section
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]Dragonball by far, and the dude lay off, the dudes a newbie, he probably doesn't know that DBZ is dubbed, i sure didn't till i got here. [/B][/QUOTE] DBZ DUBBED! WHAT??!?? How dare you speak with such a blasphemous tongue !!! ...hmm, is [I] any[/I] anime done here in the states? or would it not be anime then...:cross: :cross:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I voted for Outlaw Star......that show kicks!!! I'm also starting to really like Cowboybebop, but I've only seen two episodes... -_-; Heh, Heh Owell.... and ofcourse, I'll always :love: DBZ and Cardcaptors!:D[/COLOR]
Dark Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 IMO the best anime iz DBZ...i want 2 start watcthing others but in the country i live thiz iz really difficult
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now