Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Best Anime T.V. Show  

  1. 1. Best Anime T.V. Show

    • Dragonball/DragonballZ/DragonballGT
      5
    • Sailor Moon
      0
    • Gundam Wing
      2
    • Tenchi Muyo
      0
    • Outlaw Star
      1
    • Pokemon
      1
    • Digimon
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
oops!sorry Anime Girl i should of put of other. I will do that for \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ Poll Time #2! Sorry and thanx for telling me this.
Posted
Hey, what a surprise...Cartoon Network gayness. People, there's more anime out there than the cut up **** you see on Toonami or whatever it is. Out of those, it's UNCUT Gundam Wing, preferably fansubbed, not the crap you see on CN. And yeah, there should be an "Other" category. My favourite anime not included on this poll is Serial Experiments Lain.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]Dragonball by far, and the dude lay off, the dudes a newbie, he probably doesn't know that DBZ is dubbed, i sure didn't till i got here. [/B][/QUOTE]


DBZ DUBBED! WHAT??!?? How dare you speak with such a blasphemous tongue !!!

...hmm, is [I] any[/I] anime done here in the states? or would it not be anime then...:cross: :cross:
Posted
[COLOR=purple]I voted for Outlaw Star......that show kicks!!! I'm also starting to really like Cowboybebop, but I've only seen two episodes... -_-; Heh, Heh Owell.... and ofcourse, I'll always :love: DBZ and Cardcaptors!:D[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...