Posthumous Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Meh...I was bored. One of my new banners weren't coming up so I decided to do this for fun Check Sig[/b][/size][/color]
boothten Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 HAHAHAHAHA! I like it, simple, yet funny! I give it a 9.5/10
DeathKnight Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 [color=crimson]You should make one where its just one giant X, the smaller ones look kind of crappy being in one image. Heh. But I likey.[/color]
treton_noir Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]You should make one where its just one giant X, the smaller ones look kind of crappy being in one image. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] or make it animated and...maybe, have the X running around (maybe with something chasing it or something). i dont know. *points to phrase in sig* yeah. i'll be doing that now.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 [color=skyblue]Ahhhhhhh!!!! Everyone is changing they're names its hard to keep track! Anyways I think this banner is kind of plain...I really liked your other banner better...Yay!!!! Go Dilandau!![/color]
Posthumous Posted March 17, 2003 Author Posted March 17, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I'm changing it back just so you know.I just wanted a laugh... If you want to see it just PM me...[/b][/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now