Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi, Welcome to my RPG
This is my first RPG so I may mess things up a little.
Anyways Digimon Crisis is about a new evil that has come over the Digital World.And you people out there have to help stop it.For this RPG you can either be a digimon or a tamer.If you are a tamer you must find someone to be your digimon.Unless you are willing to be both tamer and digimon.The neccessary requirements for your character are:
Name:
Evolutions:For digimon
Description:For tamers
Attacks:digimon
Bio/Profile:


For help here's mine.
Name:Renamon
Evolutions:Reremon,Viximon,Renamon,Kyubimon,Taomon,Sakuyamon
Attacks: Diamond Storm,Bio Merge.
Bio:She likes to stay close to Rika her tamer.She protects her friends when they're in danger.She's kind but mysterious.

Also I'm a tamer.
Name:Rika Nonaka
Description:Orangish hair,t-shirt with aqua sleeves and a blue broken heart in the middle,with a brown belt and blue jeans.And red shoes with steel tips.
Bio:She's a quiet girl that likes to keep to herself.She isn't very friendly to people unless she is really close to them.She loves Renamon but doesn't show it very often.
Extras:Sunglasses for entering Digital Fields and a Blue D-Power

OK that's the end of mine.You can have any character and give a picture if you can to help with descriptions.I will start the real RPG as soon as I have about 8 players.And even after I start you are still welcome to join. Enjoy!RPG
Posted
[size=1] [color=blue]Name: S@bremon
Evolutions:S@bumon, s@bremon, Serebremon, ( special digivolutions, Devas@bremon, Omegademon, although he doesn't do those abymore)
Attacks:Blue ice lightning slash, Fist of Fate, Catacal Explosion, Rage of Fire.
Description:Tiger Like in appearance, Has a scar on his left eye and has piercing blue eyes.

Tamer: Yusuichi Mahamushi: Not alot is known about s@bremon's tamer, Yusuichi. No one really knows much about this guy at all. [/size] [/color]
Posted
[b]Name:[/b]Sorcerermon

[b]Evoloutions:[/b]Dragonmon, DragonSorcerermon, DragonKnightmon

[b]Attacks:[/b]Flame Strike, Dragon Fist, Orb of Flames

[b]Description:[/b]Looks human, but is swathed in robes and carries a staff. Voice has an odd reverb.
Posted
Ok Orien and S@bretooth you're in!
I still need 6 more people to join.After that I can start the RPG!
Sorry I forgot something.If you are going to be a tamer then also put the subject Extras:

Please people Join!!:D
Posted
sure! Tsukasa you're in but just letting you know it's Pepper Breath unless it's your own attack.:D
Guys and/or girls I've decided to start the RPG now but just letting others know...[COLOR=blue]YOU CAN STILL JOIN!!![/COLOR]
Posted
Name: Christopher Moore (Chris)
Discription: 5'9 Black Hair Brown Eyes Same Clothes As Takato
Bio: Keeps To Himself Most Of The Time. Loves Video Games And Card Games. Really Hates Racist People Loves Punk Rock. (Me In A Nutshell)
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]Name:Shinji Kotahara
Description:Black hair, 5'8, white shirt, silver pants, blue shoes
Bio:He likes to eat,eat and eat.He is very strong and loud.He never complains though.[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
Can i join too?
Name: Markell
description:short blond hair, wears a blue tracksuit, has glasses. And she wears a black bandana.
personality: She is really calm and helpful. And she loves digimon. She always wished she would have her very own digimon.

u can choose a partner for her if u want.
Posted
Hey People!!!
Could whoever signed up join the actual RP now???Please?!?!
And just letting all of you people know.I have another RP called Sonic:The Future.I would appreciate it if you joined that as well.Even if you're not a Sonic fan.Just take a look.

Ok that's all
Thanx:D
Posted
heres Markell's partner
Name: Gatomon
Level: champion
digivolutions: Salamon [rookie], Angewomon [ulitimate], Magadramon [mega]
attacks: Lighting paw, lighting kick
bio: Gatomon is a cute little kittie. With a ring on her tail.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...