Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ginny shifts gears (AKA, not cute monsters or monsters period)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red] Nice.

:therock:

Why only Shaun? You have the...[i]hots[/i] for him, now, Ginny? Hm? What about Mitch? What about Josh? What about all of the million of other guys out there? Why just him? Why?

Uh. Yeah. That took 37 minutes. Amazing. You're really talented.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]*eyes Mitch* OK, I DARE all you other hotties to post piccies and strike my fancy, then! ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Well, my picture's in the forum. Just look, and you shall be hottified. I hope I strike your fancy, but I don't know.

You might have me as some bug-eyed, dark, writer-esque looking person. But that's beside the point.[/color]
Posted
That's what I'm saying Ginny!

WHERE'S THE PICTURE OF MITCH?! ><;;

[SIZE=1]*coughIneedanotherguytohideinmyclosetcough*[/SIZE]

>>;; Uh, ignore that. Ginny has inspired me to try a little photorealistic imaging . . .

. . . ok, actually, I think I might turn a real picture to an anime-ish picture . . .

. . . and I know JUST who to use!

*huggle* Thanks, Ginny! ^_^

--Sere
Posted
[color=red] With the immediating want of where you can find Mitch, I have taken the goodwill for myself and found it. Now, you can find me by going about to the middle of this page. An image will appear.

It is not the best. The lighting in my room is evil and a 'tard, so I cannot blame it on anything else but that lighting. But yes, Ginny, now I expect you to do a drawing of me or I will threaten to do something very horrible. I cannot possilbly name it here. The word is too sacred to sacrificing factions. Let's just say it's not pretty.

And I may be lying, but ah well. I know you think Shaun is a hottie and you will be destroyed for your ideals. Or something. [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19884&perpage=15&pagenumber=5]Mitch is here.[/url]

Ah. And may a reiterate. May I? That drawing, dear Gin-Rin-Tin-Dinny-Din, is amazing. You have talent.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...