GinnyLyn Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 This is really really weird. I was reading posts like normal, and next thing I know, when I go into a new forum...BAM! Everything has been smooshéd into a point one or smaller font. It's really hard to read. Is this just happening to me or what? What can I do to fix this? ARGH!! EDIT Um...now I find that it is happening all over my internet. So it isn't the boards. Sorry. ^^;
Warlock Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 Well, it isn't happening to me. Though I [i]have[/i] encountered problems like that, just not on forums, where when a refresh a page everything changes font, or becomes smaller (or larger), ect. But usually it'll fix itself once I refresh again... So, if this doesn't just simply fix itself after a refresh or two, or after you leave and then come back, I'm not really sure what's causing it... Or how to fix it, I might add. EDIT: Ah, righto then.
Semjaza Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 You just squished the font down... If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, hold down CTRL and spin the wheel in either direction to change the size. That's the easiest way to fix it.
GinnyLyn Posted March 21, 2003 Author Posted March 21, 2003 *bows to both* Thanks. All fixed. Let us hope that never happens again. oO;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now