KittyLynn Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I can't post attachments. No many how many times I try I can't. And it is really confusing. I feel stupid..^_^;;[/COLOR]
Shy Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [size=1]Click the Browse button at the bottom of your post template page, and locate the file on your hard drive that you would like to attach. You may only attach the following extensions: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg. The maximum upload size is 270400 bytes. Click the filename link that appears in your post to view the attachment. -Shy[/size] :p
KittyLynn Posted March 22, 2003 Author Posted March 22, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Oh. I know how to attach it, but....its not attaching even after I browse and what not. Then when I post it doesn't show up, it never works for me anymore.[/COLOR]
Guest AnimeGurl Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 Calumon_Luver> same thing to me! You have to click the thing, to see the picture...The picture doesn't just pop up! argh!
Boo Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 I was just about to post about it too... I guesse [i]someone[/i] putted sumfin in so its 'host free'. (meaning no one can use OB as a host ;))
James Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=#808080]I love the little [i]someone[/i] comment, D_A. ~_^ Actually, no changes have been made to our attachment system. It should work for everyone.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now