Jinzouningen17 Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 Well, incase you havent already heard, Takara announced that they'll be releasing a Transformers Generation 1 Game in Japan for the PS2. Well, if you havent seen em yet, here are the pics for the new TF G1 Game.... [url]http://the-magicbox.com/Mar03/transformer4.jpg[/url] [url]http://the-magicbox.com/Mar03/transformer3.jpg[/url] [url]http://the-magicbox.com/Mar03/transformer2.jpg[/url] [url]http://the-magicbox.com/Mar03/transformer1.jpg[/url] [url]http://the-magicbox.com/game031703f.htm[/url] <--theres the entire article on it. Man, those pics are AWESOME in my opinion. Especially that pic of Starscream and Megatron in gun mode. This game had BETTER be released here in the US, or else I'm protestin. ^_^ This game just looks too friggen good not to be released here in the states or any where else. So, what do yall think about this?
JCBaggee Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]Not too shabby, though the graphics could use a teeny bit of polishing IMO. That'll probaly happen before the release though... --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
silentdeath Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 yeah polishing...*still drooling* that looks awsome!holy s***! wow i'm with you if i don't get that i'm going to be severely dissapointed!
Galvatron Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 *Marks Out* Oh yeah this is why im on this earth for this game LOL.
silentdeath Posted March 25, 2003 Posted March 25, 2003 lol i tried to do some research but couldn't find anything
TheShinje Posted March 27, 2003 Posted March 27, 2003 [size=1][color=blue] That is fantastic 3D work. you can see the amount of effort! I would like to see a cgi version of G1 as a movie. especially like that! *must get* [.size][/color]
Guest Watinabe Posted March 27, 2003 Posted March 27, 2003 The graphics do need some polishing but it looks pretty good if I was even a fan of a fire truck mecha;)
\/AnimeFreak\/ Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 I thought the graphics were really cool overall. I can't wait to get this cool game. :D
Jinzouningen17 Posted March 30, 2003 Author Posted March 30, 2003 [url]http://www3.telus.net/Dsx2/gamefaqs_tfgen1_trailer%20TRY%202.mpg[/url] So I dont have to post another thread, hopefully more folks will view this. ^_^ But anyway there goes the Greatest....video game trailer....EVER!! Like I said, if this game doesnt come here to the states, I will be pissed off to the highest level of pisstivity to say the VERY least. *drools some more* lol
Ben Holiday Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 Looks good hopefully this will come stateside. Hopefully it will also have the gameplay to actually make it to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now