Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
this is a creation of mine I put it up for more critque and any other advice on women thank you.


I Thank God He Sent You to Me
by Lendell
I thank God he sent you to me,
For you and I were meant to be.
We have a bond too strong to break,
I have a love no one can take.

In you, I have found a love so true,
My heart is filled with love for you.
Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat,
To be with you would make me whole,
to be with you would make me complete

My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those beautiful eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I would love to kiss.


I dream of that day when we may say, "I do"
But until that day I will always love you.
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I really like it...Who are you talking about in your poem..or did you just write it on a random thought..Well still love it.

Hugs and Kisses, Me[/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
awwww...that poem is adorable...it's so nice...
Posted
here's another one titled [b][i]Longer[/i][/b]


The longer I live the harder it is to die,
The longer I love the harder it is to let go,
For life can toss you lemon's,
but making lemonade isn't reqired

And the longer I sit, the harder it is to get up,
The longer I wallow in sorrow and self pity the
harder it is to be happy again

And the longer the longer I'm sad the harder it is for the night to end


this ones pretty sad I know but tell me what you think
Posted
You know you get the best inpiration sitting up late watching anime
this one's entitled[b]Peer into the abyss[/b]


As i look into the pit called my soul
I quickly find myself lost in a labrinthof lost love
and gained pain and always walking on a road of sorrow
and mistrust

The things i've seen the places I've been imprint themselves
on the soul within An as I peer into the abyss within me I see
my sad lonley dangerous face sraing back at me

thats all I had time for but again give me your critiqe
Guest kikyo
Posted
It was good whenever I write something to someone I put crap like
I believe in angels
I believe in angels
the ones that god sends to earth
because I met you
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...