OtakuBoards

i hate little kids who ask me stupid questions!

ArcticLynx

Guest Master O Beans
Bah! Kids....don't like em, and people seem to get mad when I drop kick them :) Muhaha!:devil: But yes, I don't really like younger kids, I guess the only time they're cool is when they look up to ya...

i hate them..they are so stupid..they always curse and make fun of me..and also ask dumb questions..akk..i almsot beat the crap out of one of stupid ****..and i confronted his mom too. then i knew where he got the his stupidity from..

her mom said, "his little, so he doesn't know when's right time to curse.".......hello..you son used bad words..and that's all you can say? :mad:

Guest Twisted Face
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]i hate them..they are so stupid..they always curse and make fun of me..and also ask dumb questions..akk..i almsot beat the crap out of one of stupid ****..and i confronted his mom too. then i knew where he got the his stupidity from..

her mom said, "his little, so he doesn't know when's right time to curse.".......hello..you son used bad words..and that's all you can say? :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]ha.what a dumbass.when is it the right time for a child to curse

Perfect example of an annoying little Dwarf creature is my sister.
Okay, her and her friends used to pi$$ off the boys in her grade, and , even though it's wrong, the boys would eventually strike back at the girls (physically). So, whichever one didn't get hit always came running to me asking for help so then I had to take matters into my own hands, and then I get into trouble for hitting the little $hit$. Regardless of this the girls never seemed to learn and I was getting into trouble on a weekly basis!!!!!

Yeah those little kids can get annoying sometime very bothering I try to play some games at the arcade a little kid comes and ask me for some coins to play i had none so i said i didnt had any then he touches my pant try to look for some coin sigh that was embarrassing.