JCBaggee Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 [color=red][font=arial][size=1][img]http://future.boomspeed.com/jcbaggee/bsbanner1.JPG[/img] I was really bored last night, and reading an old issue of GamePro from around the glory days of N64, and noticed a parody for "BombSaddam 64". Seeing as how we are at war with Saddam, I figured it was only fitting for a new version. Hope you guys like it. The Saddam Hussein sprites are borrowed from PostBagBoy, and the Bomberman sprite is one I found searching Google. Once I get my mits on the actual Bomberman logo, I'm gonna fix it to be more authentic. --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
silentdeath Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 dude that's beautiful, could you link that so i can send it to friends! 10/10 if you give it a border
JCBaggee Posted March 28, 2003 Author Posted March 28, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]As soon as I improve it, I'll send you a link. --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posthumous Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I can't wait until this game hits Iraq! I wonder how the gameplay is like... Great banner, and funny.[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=003399]So damn is suppossed to be pixelated, but bomberman isn't, and he looks to be :-/ need a different pic of him.[/color]
Chaos Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 lol. Zeh, Saddam is based off of an 8-bit Wily from the glory days of Rockman. He's supposed to be pixelated. Plus it's an underlying joke to show that Saddam is inferior to all.
JCBaggee Posted March 29, 2003 Author Posted March 29, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]Uhm, actually, I'm just not that great a graphic artist ^_^ But believe what you want! --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Sara Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [size=1]Tasis meant, I think, that the [i]other[/i] character wasn't supposed to be pixelated.[/size]
TheShinje Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] Very funny JC. It is a great banner. Although I too, would suggest a banner, and could you restore Saddams hand (not the one next to the edge) so it's not cut off? Other thanb that. it's brilliant, full of humor, thumbs up Oh yeah, and there is a Bomb Saddam game. It's called Conflict Desert Storm heh.[/size][/color]
Roxie Faye Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [color=#9933ff]Well, I have no knowledge of gaming, and you lost me on whatever gaming explination you gave. O_o It's a very good banner if you like sprites. (Which I really don't, but it's okay. ^_^) Why is it, that the hands on both of them are all cut-off? O_o Nice banner overall, 'cept for that hand part thingy. I never rate art so, imgaine whatever rating you want me to give it. ;P[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 Hehe, its great! I love it. I'd buy it!:D
JCBaggee Posted March 31, 2003 Author Posted March 31, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]Well, here it is..."BombSaddam Advanced Ver. 2"! [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/jcbaggee/bsbanner2.JPG[/img] I must say, I like very much. In fact, I'm putting it in my sig. If anyone else wants it, they can just PM me and I'll tell ya the URL to do so ^_^ I can't restore Saddam's hands, btw, because that's how the original sprite looks. Not that it's a big deal...we kinda want him to lose body parts, don't we? Ciao. --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Nate Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 Tru, we do want Saddam to lose parts, and knowing Bush, probably his head, it's funny. When they make them, we should mail one to saddam and hopefully he will give up, seeing as we hate him that much and all. *gets yelled at for coming up with such a stupid idea* Sorry...
Guest Chris Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [color=green]nice idea. the banner isn't the best quality, better than i could do though. though . . . .[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now