Syn Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Made a background and thought i'd experiment with some brushes, this is what I got, I might make a banner out of it.
GinnyLyn Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 "Crystal Wind". Ooooo. While I don't like the purple color itself, >.< I think all the effects are nice...except for the top central. The pixely thing kinda breaks up the otherwise fluid image. 8/10. *thumbs up*
Posthumous Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Ooooo nice...pretty colors *stares at it for 2 hours...* 8.7/10[/b][/size][/color]
Sara Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [size=1]I like the pixelly thing. Like pastels on rought paper, heh. ^_^ I also like the big loopy thing at the bottom. Hehe.[/size]
Chaos Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 VERY nice, Kenj. I've seen a lot of graphics like it, but you're one of the few that made it look nice. My only dislike is, of course, the text. Placement and font. Do something with that, please. 8/10
silentdeath Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 Wow, ribbons! 9/10, green it needs to be, but overall very nice!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now