Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's the second pic of Ru that I drew. I'm not sure if you saw the last here, but this one isn't as good in my opinion. But it still gives you a better view of his face. His chin seems out of place which is odd, but what the hey...
Posted
Yeha. That's what I said. Kind of odd in a sense.

I didn't want to post it in the other topic because I'm smarter than that. Usually people don't return to the same topic expecting another pic so why post a pic there that no one will see?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...