Dragon Warrior Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Here's the second pic of Ru that I drew. I'm not sure if you saw the last here, but this one isn't as good in my opinion. But it still gives you a better view of his face. His chin seems out of place which is odd, but what the hey...
Posthumous Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]You could've just posted that pic in the other topic. It's cool, but the head is slanted on the left.[/b][/size][/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted March 30, 2003 Author Posted March 30, 2003 Yeha. That's what I said. Kind of odd in a sense. I didn't want to post it in the other topic because I'm smarter than that. Usually people don't return to the same topic expecting another pic so why post a pic there that no one will see?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now