Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gaming FF7 Weapons


Guest SSJ4 Vegeta
 Share

Have u Beaten the weapons?  

  1. 1. Have u Beaten the weapons?

    • Yes
      5
    • No
      5


Recommended Posts

Guest SSJ4 Vegeta
Ok i have fianally beaten both Emerald and Ruby Weapon, they are pretty hard:flaming: But i thought i would start a poll on who has beaten them, Have u?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[b]I had some trouble wit Ruby, but yeh! Obviously I wouldn't be giving my own advice (not anyone else's) on beating em if I didn't (see baddest weapons thread)
anyways...change the colour! I so hate that blue! I made mine Silver (black and white) on one slot and like fire on another (orange, yellow, orange, and red) ;)[/b]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yes, I have beaten all the weapons, ruby and emerald are easy to defeat when you know how.... [/B][/QUOTE]

what do you mean "when you know how"? i was level 99 when i beat the Ruby Weapon and it was [I]still[/I] really hard! is there some trick to beating it?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

don't feel bad, i waited until i was level 99 to fight them :D (Emerald and Ruby anyway) and Ruby was still VERY hard. i ended up with only one party member in the fight (RedXIII, Cloud and Tifa got knocked out of the fight) and i could only do 500 damage at a time (Pandora's Box was the attack that did the most damage out of the ones Red had)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

what do you mean "when you know how"? i was level 99 when i beat the Ruby Weapon and it was [I]still[/I] really hard! is there some trick to beating it? [/B][/QUOTE]

if you enter the fight fully prepared, not only prepared with materia, but also your weapons and accessories too, your armor and accessories play a huge part in the battle....
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

if you enter the fight fully prepared, not only prepared with materia, but also your weapons and accessories too, your armor and accessories play a huge part in the battle.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Against the Emerald Weapon, the Ziedrich is the most valuable armour you can have, for a few reasons...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Against the Emerald Weapon, the Ziedrich is the most valuable armour you can have, for a few reasons... [/B][/QUOTE]

what are the reasons? (when i faught the Emerald Weapon it didn't even get 10 attacks. that's what comes of being Lv.99 i guess :D)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

what are the reasons? (when i faught the Emerald Weapon it didn't even get 10 attacks. that's what comes of being Lv.99 i guess :D) [/B][/QUOTE]

Firstly it has the highest Defence/Magic Defence in the game, and Secondly, it has no materia slots, which means there is no way that Aire-Tam storm can kill you, unless you have more than 8 pieces of Materia on your Weapon.... :p
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...