Jump to content
OtakuBoards

FF7 Weapons


Guest SSJ4 Vegeta

Have u Beaten the weapons?  

  1. 1. Have u Beaten the weapons?

    • Yes
      5
    • No
      5


Recommended Posts

Guest SSJ4 Vegeta
Posted
Ok i have fianally beaten both Emerald and Ruby Weapon, they are pretty hard:flaming: But i thought i would start a poll on who has beaten them, Have u?
Posted
yes, i have beaten the Weapons. of course my party was level 99:D so the Emerald Weapon wasn't that hard, but the Ruby Weapon was still hard, it was the hardest fight in the game for me.
Posted
No...not even one but i still try....i think the most difficult iz the emerald weapon. I would have beat Ruby, but i can't avoid hiz trcks.
Posted
Of course i have! How can you declare yourself a ff master if you haven't beaten the weapons???
Posted
[b]I had some trouble wit Ruby, but yeh! Obviously I wouldn't be giving my own advice (not anyone else's) on beating em if I didn't (see baddest weapons thread)
anyways...change the colour! I so hate that blue! I made mine Silver (black and white) on one slot and like fire on another (orange, yellow, orange, and red) ;)[/b]
Posted
I have! Emerald Weaopon wasn't that hard if you got to a high enough level, KOTR, and mime, they make it so easy. But Ruby got on my nerves because he kept taking away my characters and unless his claws were in the ground, I couldn't attack, so I was a sitting target, but I eventually beat him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yes, I have beaten all the weapons, ruby and emerald are easy to defeat when you know how.... [/B][/QUOTE]

what do you mean "when you know how"? i was level 99 when i beat the Ruby Weapon and it was [I]still[/I] really hard! is there some trick to beating it?
Posted
You're still playing that antique? I thought everybody's waiting for FF-10? For your information, I cannot defeat the weapons. I'm still too weak. Shame on me......
Posted
don't feel bad, i waited until i was level 99 to fight them :D (Emerald and Ruby anyway) and Ruby was still VERY hard. i ended up with only one party member in the fight (RedXIII, Cloud and Tifa got knocked out of the fight) and i could only do 500 damage at a time (Pandora's Box was the attack that did the most damage out of the ones Red had)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

what do you mean "when you know how"? i was level 99 when i beat the Ruby Weapon and it was [I]still[/I] really hard! is there some trick to beating it? [/B][/QUOTE]

if you enter the fight fully prepared, not only prepared with materia, but also your weapons and accessories too, your armor and accessories play a huge part in the battle....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

if you enter the fight fully prepared, not only prepared with materia, but also your weapons and accessories too, your armor and accessories play a huge part in the battle.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Against the Emerald Weapon, the Ziedrich is the most valuable armour you can have, for a few reasons...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Against the Emerald Weapon, the Ziedrich is the most valuable armour you can have, for a few reasons... [/B][/QUOTE]

what are the reasons? (when i faught the Emerald Weapon it didn't even get 10 attacks. that's what comes of being Lv.99 i guess :D)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

what are the reasons? (when i faught the Emerald Weapon it didn't even get 10 attacks. that's what comes of being Lv.99 i guess :D) [/B][/QUOTE]

Firstly it has the highest Defence/Magic Defence in the game, and Secondly, it has no materia slots, which means there is no way that Aire-Tam storm can kill you, unless you have more than 8 pieces of Materia on your Weapon.... :p
Posted
it wouldn't have mattered, i had Pheonix in a linked slot with Final Attack on cloud, both mastered. i actually kinda wanted it to do it so i could laugh at it...:laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...