OtakuBoards

Can someone explain this?

Lady Macaiodh

[COLOR=darkblue]I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I didn't want to bother any particular Mod by PMing them, so anybody who knows, can you please answer this? The thread can be closed as soon as somebody tells me.

In the picture forum, I've noticed that people have been attaching their pics so that they are actually a part of the post, & you don't have to click the attachment link, [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=22443]like this.[/URL] How is this done?

I thought it might cut down on multiple posting for people with more than one picture if everybody knew how to do it. Thanks![/COLOR]

Well, in that case... Babygirl has the pictures on her own host. Meaning that they aren't being stored at OB via an attachment. She doesn't even have an attachment link in that post.

However, if you host the pic at OB you can do what you're asking... Make the attachment and post. Copy the link for the attachment, and click the edit button. Then just stick that link in [img ][/img] tags (no spaces of course) somewhere in the post and save it.

Hopefully, that's clear. If not I'll try explaining it better, let me know.

[color=003399]All you have to do is signup for a free account at Boomspeed.com, or any free host, and stick your pictures an a small site there. Thats what i used to do, when i needed images hosted ^^;;[/color]