Imaku3564 Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 Hey, can I be neutral? Like be part of Team Sky or something? I prefer Rayquaza over Groudon/Kyogre anyway... Here are the basics of my character. NAME: Imaku AGE: 14 POKEMON: Sceptile Wingull (shining) Electrode Aggron Gengar An empty slot that WOULD HAVE been Rayquaza, if not for that no-legendary rule... BIO: a lone traveler whose one purpose in life is to capture all species of Pokemon in existence. To face him in battle would make you a fool. To beat him in battle would make you a champion. APPEARNCE: blue-tinted sunglasses, light-but-durable blue jacket, blue jeans, blue T-shirt, wears PokeNav on left wrist, belt is lined with Pokeballs and satchels filled with Pokemon-related items. Dark skin color, dark eyes, dark hair.
Nate Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko [/i] [B]You honestly thought i was serious!?!? Silly! i was mearly joking. Id never do that. Silly! But i hope it does get going soon.. its evened out now. [/B][/QUOTE] Honestly thought you were serious!? In a word,...... yes.:blush:
GuyYouMetOnline Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 I've PMed the beginner, so hopefully this will start soon. I think the user just forgot about it.
G/S/B Master Posted April 18, 2003 Author Posted April 18, 2003 Jeez, I thought this RPG is going down under... SORRY PEOPLE!!!!! I'll start the RPG as soon I count how many people is in it and split them into catagories... Note to Ikaku:......not sure if you could become a neutral character. Well if you want to be a side character to this RPG then go ahead. Edit2: List: Chosen ones: Brendan, Amber, Krystal, Zan (4) Team Aqua: Archie, Leigh, Saku,Seion (4) Team Magma: Chaos, Kazumaki (2) Side Character: Imaku (1) It'll begin soon enough people......
Frankie Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 You missed something. I changed to team magma because we had a team magma sortage..... my sign up profile fits for team magma now.... there was only 1 magma member and i switched MY sign up profile to fit a team magma member..
Imaku3564 Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i] [B]Jeez, I thought this RPG is going down under... SORRY PEOPLE!!!!! I'll start the RPG as soon I count how many people is in it and split them into catagories... Note to Ikaku:......not sure if you could become a neutral character. Well if you want to be a side character to this RPG then go ahead. Edit2: List: Chosen ones: Brendan, Amber, Krystal, Zan (4) Team Aqua: Archie, Leigh, Saku,Seion (4) Team Magma: Chaos, Kazumaki (2) Side Character: Imaku (1) It'll begin soon enough people...... [/B][/QUOTE] Actually, I'm kind of side-tracked online for a while now. I don't think I'll have enough time to take part in yet another rp... Just go on without me... for now...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now