Guest Anakin Solo Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 K. It is a Halo 2 banner. And I have a question. For those who have the first Halo, the Halo book, and have seen some stuff regarding Halo 2, you probably noticed that the font has like a blue type of "glow" on the bottom, and silvery "glow" on the top. Does anyone know how I can do that?
treton_noir Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 i like the guys, but the background [i]is[/i] pretty plain. add a little something going on back there and it will be straight. little more of a border, too. nice.
Guest Anakin Solo Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 Yeah, I wanted to get the color of his armor, and wanted to have like "pieces" i n the background that kind of resemble is armor.But didn't work out. How is this one? This is for a story I am writing. If you have played the game, and read the book, you will know what Reach is. :D
silentdeath Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 that last one is much better, it has a real background! but i would give it a 7/10
Posthumous Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I like your new one better.The pictures fit in great. First:8/10 Second:9.4/10[/b][/size][/color]
Mitch Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=red] Get rid of that background. It is horrid. It makes me want to look away right when I first look at this banner. Add a border and change the background to something more busy or more fitting. The text could be changed another color when you change the background, too. It's kind of plain. The main thing that makes this banner something is the good use of the pictures. They look good in their respective places. This banner just needs a new background; it's overkilling everything else. 4.7/10. [Edit] The second. Very nice. Except I think the halos, or those glowing edges, could be lessend. They overdo it. Otherwise, black works well to accentuate the pictures of the marines or whatever the hell they are, lol. 6.4/10. [/color]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 K. How about this one? This is based off of the Halo 2 trailer. The pictures and the text come from it. ^_^ So how is this one?
Guest Anakin Solo Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 I made another one. And I think this one [i]can[/i] be classified as an animation maybe? Though...it seems the text switchs places...with each thing comes up...hmm...have to fix that.
Eve Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 that ones good to but how did u make it? someone tell me!!!!;0
Guest visser 3 Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 Now that one is the best ine you have done.I like how it changes to one thing then to another.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now