Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey that is pretty sweet! I like it except a bit of Goldberg's blurred face (by the mouth is bit weird). Also by the rock there are two random white dots, unless that's just me? The writing is okay, but a definite improvement! :D
Posted
I've decided to merge the Backlash threads together, so that it will be easier to compare the different versions. Now, the evolution of this project of yours will be a little more apparent. Plus, it'll be a little less clutter in the art forum.

Anyway, the third one is nice. I was probably the only one that actually [i]liked[/i] the feathering and overlaying in the last one. So, it's cool that you remedied that.

My only gripe with this one, is how the blurred image of Goldberg is cut-off in the background. The next issue isn't really a problem, per say. I've just noticed that the blurred image of The Rock works really well against the background. Perhaps you could change the color of the blurred Goldberg capture that effect for him, as well.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Your most recent one is the best so far. ^_^
It looks neat, but the picture on the far right is kinda fuzzy. You should really try to find pictures with a really good quality for your banners. I think that kinda changes the whole quality of the banner. ^_^;

Your banners are improving! ^^

6/10.
----

For the second one, I... really, really don't like the overlappy-ness of the two people's heads. (The ones on the left). It looks really distorted, and their heads look kinda... mutated. o_o;

I think it would've looked nicer if you put the guy with his mouth open a little more to the right, so he wasn't overlapping the other guy.

4.5/10[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...