Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 Yes, you heard correctly. Two legends shared an encounter so monumental, that the audio must be posted for all to hear! Feel free to listen in! And--don't be fooled by the name. This is totally legit. I just named it that because of the joke that was played on me in the end. P.S. I'm using this for an audio film project and couldn't find a suitable forum to post this in, this being fanfic is the closest I could find to this. [url=http://therob578.250free.com/Joke.wav]Joke[/url]
Biida Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=skyblue]*listens to it and chuckles, then blinks and tries to think of something*... *eyes grow wide* ... [size=6]THE DIGIMON SONG! ^______^~[/size] *everyone around her falls over anime style.*[/color]
Posthumous Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]OMG! This is so freaking funny!I can't stop laughing![/b][/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]::dies of laughter:: That is all I have to say. Because there is no more than laughter with this.[/COLOR]
Shinobi Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 LMAO! It was funny, but i found it quite hard to hear the high voiced one >_<. That was pretty funny...i might go away and make something....lol.
Desbreko Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 [color=indigo]Dude, that's just...just... Totally screwed up is the only way I can think of to describe it. I love it. I'm going to save it forever. "KEVIN SMASH!" :toothy:[/color]
Brasil Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 Very fun stuff. I kept getting this vision of...a...hyperactive sprite.
DeathKnight Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PoisonTongue [/i] [B]...hyperactive sprite. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]You [b]could[/b] say that Kevin is that. *walks away before he is hurt.*[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now