Guest Juunanagou Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 Yu-Gi-Oh Virtual Duelist and YuGiOh Apprentence. Does anyone use them? They're online dueling programs that allow you t construct a deck, and then duel your freinds or strangers online, by connecting to one or the others I.P. Its a good way to learn how to use a deck properly.
Posthumous Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I've used this in the past.I never tried the Virtual Duelist, only Apprentic.[/b][/size][/color]
Digital Monster Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 I've downloaded Apprentice, and put in Yu-Gi-Oh patches for it, but some of the real Apprentice stuff confuses me.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 Anybody with Apprentice that would like to duel, either PM me or IM me on AIM at Recca9480.
Digital Monster Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 Pojo and Yu-Gi-Oh Dungeon have Apprentice, Pojo has the latest patch, it's got all the Pharaoh's Servant cards and all.
Domon Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 It does have all the boosters but i checked and it doesn't have the Duelist of Roses Promos in it. And I wanted all the magnet warriors!!
Circ Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 It doesn't? Maybe you should look at srygo's: he produces the patches. I also have both, though I haven't gottten around to use YVD. I have patches for japanese, english and Harry Potter (don't ask :therock: :laugh: )
G/S/B Master Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 I use virtual desktop, it's more easier to install than apprentice. Note to Domon: I don't think any of the patches has Valkyrion so that the magnet warriors aren't that much use.
Hikaru Kaiba Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 I have Virtual Desktop. Anyone who wants to duel me, IM me at grassollie10.
Guest Juunanagou Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 YVD has the Magnet Warriors. I have all 3 and Magnet Valkyrion in my YVD Deck.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 I have the apprentice anyone that wishes to duel my deck, Im me at RickHunter2045, I'm itching for a duel! :devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now