Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Does anyone use YVD or APR?


Recommended Posts

Guest Juunanagou
Posted
Yu-Gi-Oh Virtual Duelist and YuGiOh Apprentence. Does anyone use them? They're online dueling programs that allow you t construct a deck, and then duel your freinds or strangers online, by connecting to one or the others I.P. Its a good way to learn how to use a deck properly.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Anybody with Apprentice that would like to duel, either PM me or IM me on AIM at Recca9480.
Posted
It does have all the boosters but i checked and it doesn't have the Duelist of Roses Promos in it. And I wanted all the magnet warriors!!
Posted
It doesn't? Maybe you should look at srygo's: he produces the patches.
I also have both, though I haven't gottten around to use YVD. I have patches for japanese, english and Harry Potter (don't ask :therock: :laugh: )
Guest Juunanagou
Posted
YVD has the Magnet Warriors. I have all 3 and Magnet Valkyrion in my YVD Deck.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
I have the apprentice anyone that wishes to duel my deck, Im me at RickHunter2045, I'm itching for a duel! :devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...