Patronus Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 Wolf I am a wolf, graceful and swift. Your fear I am true to lift. I have been in many a pack and courage I do not lack. Look into my eyes and you will see, the power and strength inside of me.
Vicky Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 I kind of liked that. It was sweet. I really like it. It's really nice. Kind of reminds me of Luckey...
Eve Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 I like it ' i mean it's not that long but if you'r a wolf fan(like me) it doesn't matter.(^_^)
Vicky Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 I am a wolf fan! I love them creatures! I know loads about them. That why i wanted to read your poem about wolfs.
Dragonstar Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 :D Short and sweet, I like it. Plus, y'know, wolf obsessive... why are they alsways the baddies..? :confused:
KittyLynn Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]This is good but short. Wolves are my life. I love them. They are bad because of the sumbliminail(sp) message in teh Big Bad Wolf..Not one single healthy wolf has attacked or stalked a human in North America. They aren't bad.They are beautiful creatures that should be saved from the Endangered status they have to deal with everyday. :([/COLOR]
Dragonstar Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 :( they've been extinct here for hundreds of years, it's so sad that superstition made people hunt them to extinction. Hey, if you like wolves, I suggest you read "Cry Of The Wolf" I forget who wrote it, but the ending is so sad, it's all from the wolf's perspective too, so it's kinda odd. Again, I love the poem... :D
KittyLynn Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Also the book The Sight. It is all about wolves. And this prophecy. The best book I have ever read. And I read a lot![/COLOR]
Sakura Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Nice Poem! I'm reading The Sight at the moment. I love wolves as you can tell if you know japanese. My nick means Wolf. They rule!! I like the author of The Sight and Fire Bringer. He's very descriptive.It's great!!
vegeta rocker Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 I read White Fang and Call of the Wild and simply fell in love with them. I even howl at the moon...... i like it but i wish it was longer. It is more like a quote then anything else.
Sakura Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 If you want to know look at my location. I'm a true wolf at heart. I can be very much like a loner but I always have a pack to come back to.
DarK DeatH Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 That's pretty good there ^_^ I like short poems, and I think that one looked great I also like wolves, but yeah, have any wolf ever stand in front of you all who say they are sweet and not bad? I mean, what would be the first thing you would do if you saw a wolf in front of you? Go there and say "hi mr. nice -wolf"? I don't think so...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now